Suggested Planck scale fundamental particle.
Non-divisible, non-destructible, non-create-able.
The specific shape of the fundamental particle is the merging of an e-mode and a b-mode wave function.
Looking at some figures created by David Bohm, within his energy transfers he shows e-mode and b-mode wave functions.
The Group Wave function that David Bohm proposed as “underlying existence” is a deflate RBBB.
Blow it up like a balloon and it is an RBBB.
David Bohm’s book “Quantum Theory”.
This shows the relation in topography between Bohmian Pilot Wave Theory and RBBB Model.
The mathematics calculated out by Bohm, Bohr, and De Broglie, show a
relationship to a cuboctahedron. Cuboctahedrons are an indication of a hexagonal lattice close-packed sphere arrangement.
The RBBB Model is a pilot wave field generator. The pilot wave field it generates is the pilot wave theorized to exist by David Bohm.
The Small Print: The following may be right. It may be wrong. It seems more sensible to me than any theory of everything I have heard to date.
A Proposed “Fabric” of Space-Time a.k.a. Reality/Existence.
The universe is made from an infinite number of a single fundamental/elementary particle, which:
- Will hereafter be referred to as Red-Blue-Blur-Balls or RBBBs for short.
- Are identical in size @ 10^-36 meters (Planck scale minus 1 order of magnitude).
- Are identical in shape, specifically a wave deformed spheroid, as pictured below. Fig #1.
- Are non-divisible. Thus the terms fundamental or elementary.
- Always existed and always will. They are never created. They are never destroyed.
- They exist in a propertyless Euclidean void.
- They fill existence to the maximum extent possible. They are under pressure from every direction.
- At their scale of existence there is no friction. There are no surface imperfections to contend with.
- They are perpetually in motion. There is no “stop”. No “at rest”
- Their basic motion is a semi-co-operative group motion where all rotate, and all wobble, and all have an orbital center of mass that “jiggles” in every direction.
- When most co-operative, their group motion will have 12 balanced focal directions and an orientation.
- When at less than peak balanced group interaction, there can be:
- Pressure to reposition in a Newtonian 3D sense.
- Pressure to act as one with the group, or at least succumb to the maximum cumulative motion.
- Pressure to rotate faster.
- Pressure to re-orient to a degree.
- Pressure to wobble more frequently.
- Pressure to wobble less frequently.
- Prevention of re-locating by back pressure outweighing the pressure to do so.
- Resistance to rotating faster.
- Resistance to wobbling more.
- Resistance to wobbling less.
- Resistance to modification of orientation.
- This group motion creates a field of motion which can bend and stretch in 4 dimensions, creating the perception of a 4-dimensional “Space-Time”.
It contains only one fundamental particle that is actually physical / substantial / has a volume.
These particles have no name, since I am the conceiver of this physical-mechanical model for how the universe works.
There are an infinite number of them. they fill the entire universe, far beyond the distance we can detect.
They fill the space between galaxies, between planets, it fills the inside of atoms, it fills the inside of everything.
There are no physical objects in the universe except for these Pl
And everything we think “exists” physically, quarks, fermions, protons, electrons, atoms, planets, trees, suns, galaxies, etc,… everything …. is in fact is just a pattern of motion moving through the medium made solely of the foundational particles.
THE ANSWER TO EVERYTHING.
The universe needs explaining, better than we have so far. It needs a quantized solution to “Space-Time” or “Fabric of Reality”.
Currently it is a multiple choice question. And none of the multiple answers are quite right. We are looking for a better answer.
WHAT IS A “THEORY OF EVERYTHING”?
REQUIREMENTS OF A “THEORY OF EVERYTHING” or “FINAL THEORY”.
From the web site Motion Mountain – Final Theory Requirements:
1. The precision of the final theory must be complete; the final theory must describe all motion and all experiments, and explain all open issues from the millennium list. (If it did not, it would neither be final nor unified.)
2. Any modification of the final theory must be impossible; it must be ‘hard to vary’. (If it could be modified, it would not be an explanation.)
3. In the final theory, vacuum and particles must not differ from each other at the Planck scale because of limitations of measurement precision. Thus vacuum and particles must be described by common fundamental constituents. (If common constituents did not exist, the theory would not describe black holes.)
4. The fundamental constituents must be extended and fluctuating, (If they were not, they would not explain black hole entropy, spin, the observer-invariance of space-time homogeneity, and spatial isotropy.)
5. The fundamental constituents must be as simple as possible, to satisfy Occam’s razor. (If they were not, the theory would be fiction, not science.)
6. The fundamental constituents must determine all observables. They must also determine all coupling constants and particle masses. (If they did not, the theory would not be final.)
7. The fundamental constituents must be the only unobservable entities. (If they were observable, the theory would not be final; if more entities would be unobservable, the theory would be fiction, not science.)
8. Non-locality must be part of the description; non-locality must be negligible at everyday scales, but important at the Planck scale. (Otherwise, the contradictions between quantum theory and general relativity would not be solved.)
9. Physical points and sets must not exist at Planck scale, due to limitations of measurement precision; points and sets must only exist, approximately, at everyday scales. (Otherwise, the contradictions between quantum theory and general relativity would not be solved.)
10. The final theory cannot be a set of equations. (If it were, it would contradict the limits to measurement precision.)
11. Physical systems must not exist at Planck scale, due to limitations of measurement precision; systems must only exist, approximately, at everyday scales. (Otherwise, quantum theory and general relativity cannot be unified.)
12. Due to limitations of measurement precision, the universe must not be a physical system. (Otherwise, quantum theory and general relativity cannot be unified.)
13. Due to limitations of measurement precision, each Planck unit is a limit value for measurements. Infinitely large or small quantities do not exist. (Otherwise, quantum theory and general relativity cannot be unified.)
14. The Planck scale description of the final theory must imply quantum field theory, the standard model of elementary particle physics and general relativity. (Otherwise, quantum theory and general relativity would not be unified.)
15. Planck’s natural units must define all observables. They must also define coupling constants and particle masses. (Otherwise, the theory would be neither final nor unified.)
16. The relation to experiment must be as simple as possible, to satisfy Occam’s razor. (Otherwise, the theory would not be falsifiable.)
17. The final theory must depend on the existence of a background, as background-independence is logically impossible in physics. (Otherwise, the theory would not be a description of nature.)
18. Background space-time must be equal to physical space-time at everyday scale, but must differ globally and at Planck scale. (Otherwise, quantum theory and general relativity would not be unified.)
19. The big bang is not an event. (Otherwise, sets and points would exist, and quantum theory and general relativity would not be unified.)
20. Circularity in concept definitions must be part of the final theory, as a consequence of it being ‘precise talk about nature’. (Otherwise, the theory would not be final.)
21. An axiomatic description of the final theory must be impossible, as nature is not described by sets at the fundamental level; the final theory must leave Hilbert’s sixth problem without a solution. (Otherwise, the theory would not be final.)
22. Due to the limits to measurement precision, space is undefined at Planck distance, and the dimensionality of physical space at Planck distance is undefined. (Otherwise, quantum theory and general relativity cannot be unified.)
23. Due to the limits to measurement precision, symmetries are undefined at Planck distance. (Otherwise, quantum theory and general relativity cannot be unified.)
24. Due to the limits to measurement precision, nature is similar at Planck scale and at cosmic horizon scale. (Otherwise, quantum theory and general relativity cannot be unified.)
HOW DO WE GET TO THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING
QUANTUM MECHANICS – Explains a lot, but not everything.
PILOT WAVE THEORY – Takes us a step further and explains quantum mechanics.
PILOT WAVE THEORY MATH
PILOT WAVE MEDIUM – Takes us the last step.
Quantizing “Space-Time” at the Planck scale. It explains why the Pilot Waves exhibit the mathematics that they do.
WHAT IS THE PILOT WAVE MEDIUM MADE OF
The pilot wave medium has two ingredients.
“Planck Particle” shown here.